Summer of Sand

Savvy Spice Majorca Spain Vacation Style

We’ve all made those mistakes in the oh-so-tempting summer sale aisle. ‘Whoa! This bikini top is 75% off, but there’s no matching bottom! Oh well, I’ll mix and match.’ Or maybe the wild printed maxi dress that caught your eye and has been hanging in your closet since ’09. As temps are rising this month, prices are falling for summer collections, so it’s all about finding the trends with seasonal staying power.

I just spent a week with my family in Majorca, Spain and some of our favorite moments (especially for my 19 year-old-brother) were Spanish dinners near the beach starting the night with a glass of bubbly and ‘¡Salud!’ ‘¡Salud!’ ‘¡Salud!’Summer style is all about feeling comfortable whether you’re heading to a wine tasting weekend, a beachside party, or a glamorous Pinterest-inspired backyard soiree. Here are some of my favorite styles I just found (ON SALE) that will make you feel like a beachside goddess without breaking the vacay bank. Accessorize with any fruity or mint-infused cocktail…

Low Ponytail Savvy Spice

A Chunky Chain Necklace ~ I have been living in this white necklace this summer and any metallic, white or black chain necklace will pair with most summer outfits.

Mango Pants White InStyleEssentials shirt fashion tips

Lightweight Flowy Trousers ~ This is one of those items I’d consider one and done. These MANGO scarf print trousers are super comfortable and give off a happy summer vibe. I’m a fan of the elastic waistband too.

Mango Pants White Sinful Colors Nails

A White Clutch ~ Perfect when you’re out and about for summer and I recommend one with a strap to wear as a cross body bag. I’ve been loving the idea of matching white accessories which go with every color.

MANGO orange flats Savvy Spice

Flirty Flats ~ They’re easy to pack and this orange shade pretty much goes with every summer outfit I have. Plus, they are a refreshing treat for our feet all summer.

Dale Janee Savvy Spice Majorca Spain

An InStyle Essentials Weekend Tunic ~ I was a little uneasy about reviewing the new InStyle Essentials shirt collection because every brand claims to have the ‘best white collared shirts,’ but I have truly been living in these all summer. This Weekend Tunic by InStyle Essentials can easily be tucked in, worn as a swimsuit cover or tied at the waist for a casual look. The sizing is based on your bra size and after working at Victoria’s Secret in college, I can tell you this is a  HUGE advantage for women looking to find the perfect fit.

Savvy Spice Majorca Style Alcudia Spain

<DETAILS by DALE> pants/clutch/flats (On Sale Now – Entire Look Below) MANGO / Zara necklace / Top – InStyle Essentials Weekend Tunic ℅/ Bracelet Cruciani 4-Leaf-Clover ℅

Are you shopping summer sales already? Hope you have a great weekend!

Screen Shot 2014 02 26 at 12.19.14 PM 2

350
Posted in Euro Style, Travel Style. Bookmark the permalink.
19 comments on “Summer of Sand
  1. Shulamit E says:

love those pants!!!

2. Shulamit E says:

love those pants!!!

3. Elizabeth Hawn says:

great photos! love those pants

4. Kim A. says:

Great outfit Dale! Love your sandals!!! Sales have been off the charts, but I’ve been very picky. Great post!

5. Nancy says:

Dale, I get such a vicarious kick out of your posts. Thanks a bunch!

6. Lilli says:

Hi Dale! Hope you had a lovely time there, Id love to visit Majorca soon too. Btw, you picked the best items for a cosy and relaxed vacation look, I need a pair of pants like yours and also those cute flat sandals. The tunic suits you, I also use this kind of garment as swimsuit cover when I need! You look beautiful Dale and always so stylish!:) Still not great deals found on sales, waiting for the good ones, hopefully!:) Enjoy the weekend! xo

7. Eleonora says:

That pair of trousers is really cool!

Follemente Fashion Blog also on Fashiolista and Bloglovin’

8. Hélène says:

That sounds like such a dream vacation! And i loooove those scarf print pants, that’s what I call a serious sale score.

xx Hélène

9. sabrina says:

Hey beauty love ur new post .Keep posting .
    Regards from Bosnia ♥

10. Launna says:

I have to watch myself with sale items too… but sometimes you really get some great items… :)

The pants look great on you Dale… paired nicely with the white accessories and the the cute flats :)

11. Launna says:

I have to watch myself with those sale racks… I have become pickier over the years :)

The pants look great on you with the white accessories and the cute flats :)

12. Love the trousers! I have a few similar pairs from Zara that I’ve been living in this summer! So easy, comfy, and chic :)

13. Lindsay says:

I am going to get one of those shirts! It looks fantastic on you, and I have the hardest time finding button-ups that actually fit because I’m a bit busty. :) I love the pants, too!

14. Those pants are awesome! I want some! Ahh I’m dying to go to Mallorca. One of these days. Hope you had fun with the fam! xo

15. Tiffany says:

Hi Dale,

You’re look is FABULOUS! Really reminds me of my style..I may just have to purchase those pants…so unique! Thanks for sharing!

xx, Tiffany | http://www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com

16. jamie says:

love the pants and accessories!! xxo
    Jamie