One Night in Milan

Savvy Spice Italy Post

The past week has been a whirlwind road trip through Europe as my parents visited for their first time so I was in tourist guide mode skipping from city to city. Last Saturday we stayed in Milan at The Radisson where a ‘little’ band called One Direction also happened to be staying which would have been really cool if I was 15, but navigating through a sea of cute Italian groupies was definitely an experience.

The next morning after a croissant and Cappuccino, we popped into the Cruciani store for a peak at its newest collection of bracelets. The Italian brand is one of my favorites and I have discovered a few other European brands and styles perfect for traveling or making a statement this summer in the States or beyond. Here’s a few of my Italian inspired ‘Summer Lovin’ Favorites…’

Milan Italy World Cup Savvy Spice

The Scene ~ Milan, Italy decorated in the spirit of the World Cup

Cruciani Bracelets Savvy Spice fashion for women1

Summer Lovin’ #1 – Cruciani Bracelets! I mentioned the bracelets last year after seeing them on men and women everywhere in Italy. Cruciani bracelets and handbags are sold online and the Italian brand has a new store in New York, plus another in Palm Beach, Florida.

Banana Republic Bucket Bag Savvy Spice

Summer Lovin’ #2 – Bucket Bags! Traveling with my Banana Republic bucket handbag has been perfect this summer because I can keep it right in front of me safely to hold my camera, chapstick, wallet and other essentials.

Calzedonia Savvy Spice Italy Dale Janee

Summer Lovin’ #3 – Italian Swimwear! The Italian Swim Wear line, Calzedonia, is so stylish and my husband and family just bought suits for men and women at their stores. As we were leaving town, I also spotted a brand called Twin-Set as well.

Cruciani Bracelets Italy Savvy Spice fashion Zurich

Summer Lovin #4 ~ Bright Accessories! The summer is the perfect chance to stack bracelets and Cruciani works for any age. They even make children’s sizes.

Cruciani Four Leaf Bracelet Savvy Spice Dale Janee

Summer Lovin’ #5 – Floral Embellishments! I noticed women carrying Chanel boxes earlier this Spring with a cute flower attached and then just bought this bikini with a removal flower. It can be done with any top, bikini, clutch or as a hair clip by heading to the craft store and finding a silk flower and hot glueing a tiny clip on it.

Cruciani Savvy Spice Italy Banana Republic Bucket Bag

<DETAILS by Dale> Citizen of Humanity Jeans / BCBG sandals (old) / Banana Republic bucket bag ℅ / Forever21 top (old) / Cartier trinity bracelet / Cruciani Bracelet

What mini trends or accessories are you loving this summer? Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend too!

Screen Shot 2014 02 26 at 12.19.14 PM 2

12 comments on “One Night in Milan
  1. Launna says:

I am loving all the bright colors and flowers for this season ♡

2. Launna says:

I am loving all the bright colors and flowers for this season ♡

3. Launna says:

It sounds like you had a great time… I would love to have a month to just hop around Europe and see all the sights ♡

4. Those bracelets are so bright and fun for summer!!

PS- I have those shoes! A random find years ago at a DSW I think :)

5. Kim A. says:

i love those bracelets! they are so pretty!

6. andrea garcia says:

lovely pics and lovely look!

7. Nia says:

I love those bracelets. They look great all stacked. xx

8. Nia says:

I love those bracelets. They look great all stacked. xx

9. sonia de macedo says:

Ahahahaha! You poor thing, I can’t begin to imagine how annoying navigating all those tweens must have been. Those Cruciani bracelets looks so cute, I’m not usually one for arm candy and colour anymore however I’d totally don one or two.

Hope you’re well lovely,
    SDMxx

10. Rachel says:

Love the bracelets! Looks like so much fun!!!

Xo,
    Rachel Ashley

11. Lindsay says:

The bracelets are so fun! I love the bright colors.