Sahara Summer

Savvy Spice fashion blog Dale Janee

If someone would have called me in June when I was living in California and said, ‘It’s going to be sunny this week!’ I would have responded, ‘Uh, duh.’ But as I’ve learned quickly in Europe, people LOVE to talk about the weather and I get a daily update from my husband. A couple weekends ago while packing for a road trip to Frankfurt, I got the news. ‘It’s going to be a sahara summer this weekend – like SUPER hot!’

Believe it or not, this was very exciting news. You simply can’t take sunny, warm, rain-free days for granted in Switzerland. HOT days are a special treat, although AC is virtually non-existent and I have to beg for extra ice-cubes at restaurants. I found my romper I’ve been waiting to wear all Spring and we hit the road to Germany. I highly recommend ‘Sahara Style’ this summer from palm print, leopard and neutral accessories…

Sahara Print Savvy Spice fashion blog Dale Janee

Savvy Spice fashion blog tips for women

Dale Janee Savvy Spice leopard print swimsuit

Savvy Spice fashion blog San Francisco Sahara Style

Savvy Spice fashion blog Dale Janee Zara jumpsuit1

<DETAILS by Dale> Zara jumpsuit / Nine West heels / Zara handbag / Cartier Trinity bracelet / Nail Polish Essie Bikini So Teeny, necklace (old)

I hope you’re having a great week and special thanks to one of my favorite bloggers Chic ‘n Cheap Living for giving me a chance to guest post on her site with my top European Travel Tips.

Cheers to Summer! Are you a fan of rompers or avoiding them?

Screen Shot 2014 02 26 at 12.19.14 PM 22

350

Tagged with: , , ,
16 comments on “Sahara Summer
  1. Jessica says:

I love the print and colors of your romper. It is so adorable. I love it.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

2. Launna says:

This is a cute print on you Dale, I like the color combination that is used in the print :)

3. Shulamit E says:

love this outfit and I am a big fan of floral and tribal.. very very cute.

4. Kim A. says:

They’re making rompers now so cute. Love yours Dale! They LIVE for sun and warm weather, because it’s cold for so long there.

5. chicncheapliving says:

I love your romper – very sahara friendly! ;) Thanks again for posting – it was great having you on the blog! Let me know what kind of guest posts you’d like to see on your blog too!

xoxo,

little luxury list formerly Chic ‘n Cheap Living

6. chicncheapliving says:

xoxo,

little luxury list formerly Chic ‘n Cheap Living

7. lustingforleather says:

Great look! I love rompers too, although going to the restroom is annoying while wearing one. Definitely don’t wear them to bars or places I know I will be drinking a lot;).

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Always nice to find new blogs to follow. Keep up the great work!

xo,

8. Lilli says:

Ahah, Dale, you made me so smile as weather is always a hot topic here as well! Btw, Im craving for your romper now, the print and the line are super cool and so perfect on you, you are always in a great shape and looking gorgeous dear! I love sahara prints and style as well, need to get some pieces as ur look inspired me. Hugs! xo

9. Alecia Mariana says:

I just love rompers!! This one is perfect for summer heat! You look beautiful!

xx,

La Joie de Vivre by Alecia
    Mariana

Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

10. I LOVE this outfit! Go figure it’s from Zara. Everything in my closest right now is from Zara. The topknot and heels really add a chic element to the otherwise more casual jumper. Great look :)

11. Sarah says:

Absolutely adore that romper! I love palm prints for summer. I’ve always been a little hesitant about getting one (hello, bathroom situation) but I’ve seen so many chic rompers lately that I think I have to get one!
    xx Sarah
    sarah kate style

12. Ladyofashion says:

You look lovely Dale! This is such an adorable playsuit, and I like the print as well.
    Happy weekend dear. xx