facebook
SHOP SAVVY SLEEPERS
Anti-aging Satin Pillowcases for Hair, Skin & Lashes
ABOUT ME

Style + Leisure in Luzern, Switzerland

Savvy Spice fashion blog

Does ObamaCare cover facials? If there is one luxury I’d love to indulge in monthly, it’s a spa day with a facial. But even a couple times a year is well worth it. Lately, I’ve received PR emails that May is ‘National Skin Cancer Awareness‘ month and coming up in June is ‘National Acne Awareness Month.’ Although, is that really necessary? Any of us that have ever suffered from acne are well aware of it every morning. However, over the past few years, I’m constantly checking out new skin care products from the drugstore to the dermatologist’s office. I’ll share my latest finds in a special ‘Skincare’ series over the next few weeks for men, women and teens.

Over the weekend, we enjoyed some pure R&R in Luzern, Switzerland at the Palace Luzern Spa which is the best spa I’ve been to in Europe. Whether you’re getting a spray tan, enjoying a message or spending 20 minutes in the Sauna in your city, it’s always best to dress comfortable to the Spa. With a messy chignon, roomy jumpsuit and bucket bag deep enough for my makeup bag and bikini, welcome to the Palace Luzern Hotel in Switzerland…

Lake-Luzern-Dale-Janee-Savvy-Spice-fashion-blog

The-Palace-Luzern-Switzerland-Savvy-Spice-Dale-Janee-style-blog

Dale-Janee-Savvy-Spice-fashion-blog-Lucerne-Switzerland

Dale-Janee-Fashion-Blog-Switzerland-LVX-Nail-Polish

Dale-Janee-Palace-Luzern-Switzerland-Gucci-heels-bucket-bag-2014

Savvy-Spice-Spa-Day-Style

DSC06367

<DETAILS by Dale> New York & Co jumpsuit (old) (Similar Here), Zara knit sweater, H&M bucket bag (old)(Love this Bucket bag by Tory Burch), Trina Turk for Banana Republic bracelets, TJ Maxx necklace (old), Gucci heels (LOVE these too), LVX Nail Polish (D’Orsay)

Do you take a Spa day or facial every now and then for yourself?

Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 12.19.14 PM 2

Comments

1. Jessica says:

You look amazing in your pictures.

I have never had a facial before. It totally seems like something I would love.

2. Jessica says:

You look amazing in your pictures.

I have never had a facial before. It totally seems like something I would love.

3. Shulamit E says:

What a gorgeous day there! Love that cardigan too

4. Stunning photos! You look amazing and the spa sounds fab! I’ve been wanting to pamper myself at a spa too but have been too broke to be able to afford that 🙁

Keep in touch

5. Can you believe it… I have never had a facial or been to a spa… certainly of the things on my bucket list… I bet it feels amazing 🙂

6. ahh dale that outfit is so cute!! i love that romper on you it’s relaxed and casual but still so chic w/ your platform sandals!

i’ve actually never gotten a facial before lol! maybe i should try it. i do do regular masks at home though :p

the japanese garden is in kaiserslautern germany! about an hour or so outside of frankfurt i think 🙂

7. I do! I think it’s so important and really helps your overall look and health. What a fabulous spa Dale. You look spectacular. That outfit is gorgeous. Love black & beige. So pretty together. Can’t wait for your upcoming posts.

8. Lesllie from Around The Table says:

Ha! Well, we need to look into the coverage for a facial:) Seriously, most of my patients have lost coverage for their acne treatments .. and that’s IN a Dermatology office. It is sad because the acne (and scars) make people feel unattractive and can affect their self esteem. Anyway…….go get those facials! They feel good and you can sometimes find a new skin care line that you like. Outfit is gorgeous Dale and let’s talk about doing something skin related on the blog! xxleslie

9. Very beautiful pictures and scenery; you look lovely.

Spa day or time is a luxury to me because I’m such a busy mom but I do hope I can treat myself this summer.

Have a great weekend.

10. sonia de macedo says:

Luzern looks so dreamy, I need to add this to my list. I can’t remember the last time I had a massage or facial so that means I need to make an appointment like yesterday. Loving your outfit here Dale, that woven wrap cardi is gorgeous on you.

SDMxx