Currently in California

photo 1 3

There is nothing like sunshine to make the weeks fly by faster than ever. From Savvy Sleepers to visiting family and friends; I’ve spent the past week in Northern California from Chico, San Francisco (pictured above), Sacramento and heading to Mendocino County tomorrow for Easter. While the weather has been amazing, accessorizing with allergies – which seem to be especially bad this Spring – has been an unwelcome sniffly surprise. Any suggestions for non-drowsy allergy meds?

New California posts coming soon and more updates on Instagram @Savvy_Spice.

Hope you’re having a great week!

Screen Shot 2014 02 26 at 12.19.14 PM 2

6 comments on “Currently in California
  1. Lesllie from Around The Table says:

Hi! Welcome to sunny CA AND all the allergies .. Sudafed?

Check out the new blog http://www.4aroundthetable.com/2014/04/sharing-wisdom/

2. Lesllie from Around The Table says:

Hi! Welcome to sunny CA AND all the allergies .. Sudafed?

Check out the new blog http://www.4aroundthetable.com/2014/04/sharing-wisdom/

3. Launna says:

I hope the allergies settle down… I have been lucky most of my life to not have issues with that… I usually only have a week or two per year where it is hard to deal with.. After this long winter, I am in for the Spring pollen and all :)

Have a great Easter :)

4. Launna says:

Have a great Easter :)

5. Kim A. says:

I had to squirts of Nasonex this morning. It’s really good. However, doctor prescribed.

6. Kim A. says: