pic via fellow style blogger in Switzerland SandrasCloset
You know that song ‘What does the Fox Say?’ While I was getting packing for SF yesterday it was playing near our bedroom window when the howling part started and suddenly I heard neighborhood dogs barking like crazy. I’ve always had a bit of an irrational fear of big dogs knocking me flat on my face, but I like little dogs. Maybe you’re a cat lover, a pig collector, a Pug enthusiast, a turtle tamer, or a low-maintenance fish fan. Here’s my top 7 gifts for the animal-loving combo personality in your life…
2. Girly Girl + Pretty Insect Lover = DragonflyZurich. Just like butterflies and lady bugs, everything about the online jewelry boutique, DragonflyZurich, is dainty, adorable and delicate. The ladylike handpicked jewelry has already been featured in GQ and Vogue, plus ships worldwide. Wanting a holiday gift to send a friend across the country? You can pick a cute little gift card to include. (Under $100) Psst…FREE Shipping thru Dec. 20th.
3. Quirky + Pug Lover = Hipster Lola. An online boutique of pillows, stationary and more starring Pug Lola created by her dad in Zurich. She’s even on instagram @itslolathepug and tumblr at Pugadise. (Under $30)
4. The Guy’s Guy + Do-Gooder = North Shore Animal League 2014 Calendar. The money goes to charity, the model is Beth Stern and the photographer is Howard Stern. Yep, Howard Stern. Any fashion blogger who’s boyfriend or husband takes her pics can relate; but truly all of the proceeds go to help the animal shelter. $24.95 Donate Here and receive the calendar.
5. The Animal Lover + Art Enthusiast = Pet Portraits by Jen. Jen is an artist in Northern California who’s paintings have already been featured on Good Day Sacramento for her colorful portraits capturing people’s pets perfectly. Check out her FB page PetPortraitsbyJen to see her work and inquire for pricing. It’s time to frame Fido.
6. Makeup Guru + Cruelty Free Conscious = MyBeautyBunny. I just discovered MyBeautyBunny by Jen Mathews a few months ago who created a comprehensive list of makeup products that are cruelty free to animals so you can always check.
7. The Kid at Heart + Small Dog Owner = KRT Home. Remember making forts as a kid? Blogger ‘Just a Girl and Her Little Dog’ just launched her online KRT Home store including little dog tents in 2 different sizes for pups! It’s worth seeing just to check out the site’s model, her cute little dog. ($85+)
That’s my round-up of pet lover gifts for 2013. PS – Does your dog bark like crazy when the ‘What does a Fox Say‘ song plays the howling chorus?
2014 Posts —-> Email. Subscribe Here