Bravo!’s ‘Silicon Valley’ Weekend Styling Update

The past few months flew by faster than Kim Kardashian’s 72-day marriage and it’s official; the first season of Bravo!’s ‘Silicon Valley’ has nearly wrapped filming and will air later this year! I styled cast member Hermione Way for certain events and interviews throughout the season. The new reality show follows 7 entrepreneurs and their adventures in start-ups, relationships, and the high-stress intensity of running their own companies in Silicon Valley.

Often, I’d see Hermione when she had a quick break rushing from a meeting or conferences all day in the Bay Area. If only I could create an app that dispensed shimmer lotion or a lipgloss iPhone attachment. icon wink Until then, here’s a 30 second peek into a recent ‘Silicon Valley’ on-the-go styling sesh…
Hermione had an event for the launch of a new app called Goal Sponsors in Palo Alto last Sunday. She texted me in the morning and we met a few minutes before the event started. We rushed into a women’s restroom in the back of an office complex
Thankfully I had all my makeup and hair tools with me from the night before in Santana Row so I quickly took over the entire counter space and got to work
Then Hermione rushed out to the event where the Bravo! crew was filming
Find @Savvy_Spice & @HermioneWay on Twitter for Before & After styling pics and ‘Silicon Valley’ updates.
____Blake____
Thanks for reading and while I try to keep my blog upbeat and a bit superficial (aka styling, clothes and makeup) I need to mention a topic much deeper now. Although I’m very close to my family, I grew up in a small town with a group of friends I consider my second family and to this day, we all stick together in times of need.
I’ve spent some of the best, funniest and most awkward moments of my life with them hanging out in vineyards, fields and Denny’s. Tragically, our dear friend Blake (below with my sister) was in a motorcycle accident in Orange County two weeks ago and has been in a coma fighting for his life since….
Jody+Steliga,+Blake+Boardman
Blake’s family has been by his side in Long Beach, CA since the accident and we’re all hoping, praying and helping in any way we can. If you’re from our NorCal hometown of Ukiah or anywhere, we’ve set up a fund for Blake Boardman and his family to help them through this difficult time. You can read more about Blake here
Thanks and I hope you’re having a good weekend icon smile
~xoDale
32 comments on “Bravo!’s ‘Silicon Valley’ Weekend Styling Update
  1. Tibs says:

Wow, sounds sooo interesting!

2. Diana Marks says:

Your blog is awesome! Great post

Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

3. k come karolina says:

wow! this looks so cool!!!

xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

4. PoetessWug says:

How exciting your job is! You must be good too…to be so in demand that she’d have you do your craft on the run, in a bathroom somewhere! LOL Good for you! ^_^ …And regarding Blake, my thoughts are with him and his family for his quick recovery. We all have times in our lives where tragedy touches us personally and we just have to talk about it. I certainly have on my blog. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope the funds end up being even more than you expected.

5. sonia de macedo says:

I hope it gets some airtime over here in Australia! I’d love to see it! So sorry to hear about your friend, praying for you all over this difficult time and for a speedy recovery.

Have a great weekend!
    SDMxx

6. Ana Carneiro says:

I’ve been following or posts about the series and would love to watch it, unfortunately I don’t thinks it’s gonna air here in Portugal..
    Hope your friends gets better soon!

My Own Project

7. Lauren says:

Love these posts! You’re famous

Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

8. Melissa says:

Looks amazing can’t wait for the show!
    xo,

9. Courtney Erin says:

That’s amazing! And the show sounds really cool – I’m a total Bravo addict.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

10. rooth says:

My thoughts go out to Blake and his family

11. borka gamero says:

I just found your blog and adore it!
    Follow each other on Bloglovin / GFC? Let me know in the comments… I will be more than happy to follow you back!
    Xox
    Borka

12. Gail and Rhoda says:

Always love your posts and following your job. Prayers for your friend, God is a God of miracles. -Rhoda

13. Rachel Lynne says:

Cool looks like so much fun!!!!!!

14. Rocker Chic says:

Dale,

I will be praying for your dear friend Blake.

p.s You are amazing!!! I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments!! Keep up the great work pretty girl!!

15. SewPetiteGal says:

I’m so sorry to hear about your friend Blake and am thinking of him and his family.

Very cool on the styling gig – I love your hat!

16. Diva In Me says:

Oh gosh..I hope all will be good with Blake. I’m sure God heard all the prayers and He will answer prayers in His timing.
    Looks like you are busy like a bee lately and I like your make up alot! You are definitely gifted with a great touch when it comes to making ladies beautiful =)

17. Wil Harris says:

You’re always ready and prepared for an instant makeover, love it :)

Sorry to hear about your friend, I’ll will definitely keep him and his family in my prayers.

18. The Little Texan says:

Great styling post as usual. And I will keep your friend in my thoughts and hope that he gets better soon…

19. Style-Delights says:

Prayers for Blake..Hope he gets better soon!
    Seems like you are having a lot of fun on the Bravo set:-) Keep up the good work! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

20. Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} says:

Wow she looks amazing, such awesome styling! Adore the simple fitted dress so much. Prayers for Blake!

21. Great styling!! Thank goodness you were prepared for a last-minute styling sesh! So sorry about your friend. I will keep him and his family in my prayers.
    -amy

22. Paulina Mo says:

I’ve been waiting for that show to come on! can’t wait to see it, great job with the styling!

and I’m so sorry to hear about your friend Dale, my prayers are with him and his family.

~Pau

23. pretty little things says:

Great post! just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I’m your newest follower – hope you can check me out too! : )

24. DaFashionFreak says:

Interesting post! Great pics too.

*hugs*
    -Maudleen

25. Tiffany M* says:

Great pics and how fun is it to be a stylist!
    beijos,
    Tiffany

26. Dale I’m so very sorry to hear about your friend Blake my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and sending them positive thoughts and have faith in God to hold Blake’s hand and help him come out of his comma.

Congrats on all the success doll. You truly deserved it.

<3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

27. Nadia Cohen says:

Loving the fedora hat :) did a blog entry on Fedoras.

28. Whitney English says:

Congrats Dale!!! I can’t wait to watch the show! Funny you mentioned Kim K in the first sentence, I just finished my post about her sis Khloe and may or may not have took a jab at Kim as well, haha!

Also, very sorry to hear about your friend Blake. He’ll be in my prayers.

-Whitney