My experience with Chipotle goes a little something like this:
1. I first discovered this Mexican grill in college when I worked at a Chipotle while attending Chico State.
2. It’s super clean which is a huge plus considering dirty stories you’ve heard about some fast food joints. You can’t miss the stainless steel everywhere and they had a special cleanser called “Dazzle.” It was my job as a cashier to keep everything sparkling. If I never hear, “Dale, we’re gonna need you to Dazzle here” or “Dale, don’t forget to Dazzle there,” it will be too soon.
3. I got laid off from Chipotle a few months later after a ‘lack of hours’ for my schedule and perhaps due to my Dazzling skills.
4. Problem: Employees were allowed 1 free meal per shift and I had become totally addicted to Chipotle!
5. I continued to go in every week, get my food to-go and smile at my ex-managers because I had no choice. I love Chipotle and eat it all the time, but there’s a misconception because it’s ‘organic’ and MSG free that it’s super healthy. Chipotle is a calorie killer if you’re not careful!
Here’s my Tricks to get the most Barbacoa for your buck & Never gain a pound eating Chipotle weekly: