Favorite Celeb Look of the Week

The MTV Video Music Awards may have opened with Lady Gaga in drag, but the bubbly, bootylicious and beyond fab Beyonce stole the show in her citrus colored Lanvin gown. AND she revealed to the world that along with her alter-ego “Sasha Fierce” inside of her, she is also pregnant!
                 Beyonce+at+MTV+music+awards
               Beyonce was beautiful in her one shouldered gown with her hair pulled to the side.
beyonce pregnant baby bump 2011 mtv vmas video music awards 08282011 01 430x644
My favorite aspects of this look: the dress color is stunning on her and the green stones in her jewelry complements the whole look perfectly
   Other Celebs at the Show Starting with Britney:

Britney+Spears+in+a+black+romper
Britney in her ill fitted romper. She looked really happy at the show, but I thought it was sad she had to read her acceptance speech on a telepromter after she won her award.
deena nicole cortese 2011 mtv vmas video music awards 08282011 07 430x571
The Women of the Jersey Shore
All of these dresses are tacky, but Deena wins for worst look in her rainbow ensemble.
Justin+Beiber+at+the+MTV+video+music+awards
Justin Beiber…Uh, what is he thinking?
If I was Selena Gomez, I’d avoid all photo ops with him this night. He even accesorized his red skinny pants and leopard booties with a real snake coiled around his hand.
 Lady%252BGaga%252B2011%252BMTV%252BVideo%252BMusic%252BAwards%252BShow%252BjZC4kSlpdNGl
And there was Lady Gaga (looking like a modern day Ponyboy) who opened the show with a monologue that ran a little long. I thought her look was creative and loved how she stayed in character, but I kept thinking by the end of the show she’d change into one of her elaborate outfits. What did you think?
If you watched, did you have a favorite look at the
MTV Video Music Awards?
And congrats to Beyonce and JayZ of course. icon smile
xoDale

36 comments on “Favorite Celeb Look of the Week
  1. Ice Pandora says:

*loling* at Justin Biebers leopard loafers :’)
    I looove Beyonce! She is looking amazing,
    so does Britney ^__^

2. Krystal says:

beyonce is GORGEOUS.

3. Joanna says:

I love beyonce’s dress! just pure elegance!

4. sammycx says:

I love what beyonce is wearing, she looks amazing! :)

5. Bobbi says:

I didn’t watch the show but I’ve seen most of these pictures online already.
    I happen to actually like Beyonce’s dress, usually I hate her outfits.

Glad to see Britney looking good again!

6. In Love with San Diego says:

Agreed with all of the above. I too, sat anxiously and waited for Gaga’s beef jerky outfit that never was. Such a shame.

inlovewithsandiego.blogspot.com

7. shanice says:

Beyonce looked gorgeous, pregnancy’s good for her! Even though she was a god already haha x

8. Kristin says:

Looooooove Beyonce’s look! I’m so excited to see her maternity style evolve!

9. Miriam Stella says:

you have a nice blog!
    see my blog a tell me what do you think,please?
    if you like it we could follow each other.
    if you want you can add me to your friend also with twitter and facebook
    kisses
    miriamstella (from italy)

10. Jay says:

*scrolls down to jersey shore pic.*

MY EYES!!!! UGH!!

11. Cam says:

Jersey Shore…all I can do is smh!!! Justin, oh Justin…poor thing…lol! Beyonce looked amazing! Love the blog :)

Please check out my new blog, tell me what you think, and follow if you like :)

Cam

12. Nia Langley says:

-____- Where is Justin going with those loafers?!

Anyway, Beyoncé is beyond gorgeous! I love her dress, and she pulled off the entire look rather well. The pregnancy was such a surprise too!

nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

13. Paulina Mo says:

My favorite look was of course Beyonce!! and I agree Britney was so awkward reading her acceptance speech, even more awkward was that her acceptance speech was the introduction of Beyonces performance… I was so confused!

~Pau

14. Tanvi says:

Beyonce all the way! How chic does she look here!!! VERYYY!!! :D

♡ from © tanvii.com

15. Superficial Sanctuary says:

i was waiting and hoping she would stop doing that expression where she pushed her chin out….she looked like a dude already, that expression just made it worse! haha

16. fifi says:

beyonce looked gorgeous on the red carpet and and fab on stage!

17. MiMi says:

My favorite has to be Beyonce she glowed and I have to agree on the green ring it added extra oomph to the outfit

18. ShinyPrettyThings says:

i loved beyonce’s look!!! so happy for her too!!
    poor britney, she looks so out of it, as if she didn’t really know why she’s there =[

19. Chelsea Lane says:

beyonce SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. she looks absolutely beyond. perfect brand choice too ;)

20. | C AND C | Sarmin says:

Beyonce, STUNNING!
    So happy for her & Jay!

xo SARMIN

21. Nikki says:

Beyonce looks gorgeous! I loved it when she revealed her pregnancy! But Justin Bieber’s outfit is one big no no :) x

22. Alexis the Honey B says:

LOVED B’s dress and Dolce suit when she performed! I dont love Brit’s romper but she’s my favorite so i’m just going to say that i do! Lady Gaga is tired and Deena from Jersey Shore makes my eyes want to bleed!

23. jane says:

Beyonce definitely looks amazing in that dress .. I love her!!!

24. The PvdH Journal says:

I was SUCH a fan of Beyonce’s look! Britney… not so much :-S

PvdH

25. Elina K says:

Beyonce looked great! I also liked Britney Spears, Zoe Saldana, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice. x

26. Like Mousse Au Choco says:

I dont like the girls from the jersey shore !!
    beyonce looked great in her orange dress

27. Tinfoils Tiaras says:

Wait what? Is that Lady Gaga in the mens wear? I completely didn’t recognize her! Love Beyonce’s dress and the green bracelet is amazing (and yay for baby on the way!) I have a confession to make- I have a cougar crush on Justin Bieber…

*Enter my 1 year blog-versary giveaway to win a $50 online gift card of your choosing!*

28. Beyonce looks gorgeous!! Love the color of her gown and green ring. I am laughing at your comment on Justin Beiber. :)

Heel in Mint

29. ChiChi81 says:

Beyonce looks like a goddess in that dress! And awww… she’s going to be a mommy soon, I am so happy for her.

And haha… is this Justin Beiber’s take on K-pop fashion? Errr… He needs a little bit more coaching lol.

Cheers!

Wi
    A Single Girl’s Musings

30. Jeanie says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

31. Jeanie says:

beyonce looks stunning. haha none of the ladies of trashy shore look good. i wonder who styles them? LOL

32. Chanel Tonè says:

Oh Wow that is Lady Gaga! How did I miss that!?! I am lovin’ your site!!! Greatly looking forward to following it ;) Would love to have someone with your fashion sense as a follower of the Style~ Spotlighted at http://wtfash.blogspot.com. Hope to see you really soon.

Chanel

33. Chick Flick Journal says:

Beyonce <3

Ew lady gaga! Jersey shore! Britney BLEKH

34. Karisa Marieee says:

Beyonce is my absolute FAV diva everrr! LOVE the way she revealed her baby bump, so cute <3 Interesting award show though, not one of my favs.

xo Karisa

35. Mimi says:

beyonce looked absolutely beautiful, happy, and glowing! :D

<3, Mimi

36. Shasie says:

Beyonce looks amazing and Deena really improved!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style