Whether you like her or hate her, I was captivated at that moment about how life would be so easy and carefree as an heiress traveling around the world. Can you blame me? Anything sounded better than studying all day, writing a paper and going to my $6.25 an hour dinner shift at Chipotle. 🙂
Sidenote-(This was before her sex tape, DUI, stint in jail, cocaine bust, etc.)
I told my sister about Paris a few days later. “Wouldn’t it be fun to be a Hilton sister?” I said to her.
My bf at the time, (putting me right back in my place) chimed in, “Yea, you two could be called the “Motel 6 Sisters,” he said. Uhh, touché!
|I’m not gonna lie, it made my day meeting her back in ’06 on my lunch break|
So anyway, why am I bringing up Miss Hilton? Her newest reality show “The World According to Paris” debuted last Wednesday to awful reviews and only about 400,000 viewers. I was one of them.
After the negative press and two uncomfortable interviews last week with “The View” and “Piers Morgan Tonight,” Paris was rumored to be so upset she cancelled the rest of her press events and took off to Spain.
Here’s why her NEW show was BAD and borderline embarressing:
1. She talks about being 30 and a “grown up” now, but she still acts 16 and talks in a baby voice
2. Paris’s immature relationship with her boyfriend, Cy, is hard to watch and probably won’t last til Christmas
3. Her new “BFF,” Brook Mueller, (Chalie Sheen’s ex) is clearly in the show for added drama and to exploit
her divorce and drug addictions
4. She treats her assistant like crap
5. Her monotone voice-overs and commentary do nothing to help her image
Here’s a clip from her interview with “The View” last week that apparently had her screaming mad:
Did you watch “The World According to Paris?” If so, what did you think? I won’t judge you either way and you can always leave an anonymous comment if you don’t want to publicly admit it. 😉
Hope you had a great weekend!